Friday, April 17, 2015

"Me"

I am Not me anymore..
I am what I thought I was Not
Am I a reflection of what He wanted to see..
Am I what She thought I would be..
Am I what They said I will be..
I am Not me anymore..
I am what I thought I was Not.

So I wake up one morning and see myself dead in the corner of the room,
I clean all the stains and wipe the room,
I wore a black dress that day to mourn, I remember

I am Not me anymore..
I am what I thought I was Not.

He said he see his world in her eyes
She wonder, 'where would I find mine.'
He said he loved to see her smile
She wonder when did that happen last time.. (last summer perhaps)

I am Not me anymore
I am what I thought I was Not.

They talked about the weather, the sun, the wind,
They discussed what they liked and what they didn't,
They spoke about everything but not the girl that disappeared without a clue.

I am Not me anymore
I am what I thought I was Not.

So He found another pair of eyes to see his world,
And I guess They found a better topic to discuss than her,
The world moved on so did I

I am Not me anymore
I am what I thought I was Not.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Me"

I am Not me anymore.. I am what I thought I was Not Am I a reflection of what He wanted to see.. Am I what She thought I would be.. Am I...