Wednesday, February 26, 2014

O poor unthinking human heart.. ..

I am reminded of the short story called "The Postmaster" I read in school.. I often find myself repeating the last few lines of the story that went like-
'o poor, unthinking human heart! Error will not go away, logic and reason are slow to penetrate. We cling with both arms to false hope, refusing to believe the weightest proofs against it, embracing it with all our strength. In the end it escapes, ripping our veins and draining our heart's blood; until, regaining consciousness, we rush to fall into snares of delusion all over again.'

I know its stupid to get attached to things that are beyond our reach.. but.. .. "reasons and logics are slow to penetrate".. .. I feel so drained out..

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Me"

I am Not me anymore.. I am what I thought I was Not Am I a reflection of what He wanted to see.. Am I what She thought I would be.. Am I...